Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Solids

Day 1, 7.7.08 Monday

24 Weeks.

One of those lovely, dreamy sun dappled days for S's solids.

Slightly early for lunch today but at around 11.10am, he had two spoons of very soupy rice cereal! In his own grown up cup and spoon. The momentous moment however missed my little star who after that turned away firmly. But mummy is over the moon. Her bubba boy is on solids. Happy days!

Day 2 Tuesday


12.30pm

Mixed cereal with less milk today.

However, not too good today as he got too hungry after I stopped his bottle mid-feed and decided that since he looked satiatied, will quikly chomp down my lunch first. By the time I was done, he was screaming and had to let him finish his milk first. The first spoon after that was greeted with distaste. I waited for half an hour and managed to give him another 3 spoons. Hopefully, fare a bit better tmrw.

No comments:

 
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker