Saturday, August 18, 2007

2 June

Dear Baby,

Yesterday was horrible. It was our 4th Anniversary so M was on leave. The best anniversary gift is you, growing gently in my belly.

I slept in the afternoon with just enough time to get ready and go watch The Mousetrap. It wasn’t our day though. The central line was suspended, so we had to take the mainline. At Liverpool Street, we found out that there was no other way into Tottenham Court Road but by bus. It was 25 minutes of the worst ride of my life. Bumpy all the way, I was pale by the time I got out. By this time, I was already light headed so waited at Borders while M went and got the tickets.

We went to a random Malaysian place for dinner (being in the vicinity) and the Char Kueh Teow was seriously a bad idea. There was so much MSG, I had heartburn afterwards.

Anyway, we get to the theatre which started at 8pm. By 8.30, I was nodding off and by 9, we had to leave because I couldn’t imagine mustering the energy to make the trip back home.

So much for the theatre.

No comments:

 
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker