Saturday, August 18, 2007

7-30 June

Dear Baby,

We survived the Malaysia trip together. Yeay.

The fatigue was horrible and the plane journey really wore me down, especially the return flight. It felt like the longest 12 hours of my life, not helped by various delays due to the car bombing in Glasgow.

Still it was nice to be pampered at home.

We had our first glimpse of you with a scan at Pantai. You look like a wee little alien baby, all straggling to keep it together. Oh, my baby sprong…that heartbeat is in fab condition. Going dub, dub, dub, dub. Showing off to us already.

You were dated 9 ½ weeks. This date however calculates you as probably being made in Barcelona. Yes, yes. Sarkozy was elected French president and Tony Blair announced that he was resigning that Bank holiday weekend when we tangoed.

I talked to Chinnu the other and she told me that Anoushka was most probably conceived in Barcelona as well! We decided that we must tell people trying to get pregnant to go out there, some fertility streak must be in the air (though deep down I think it could be because it is one of the most fun loving cities which works its magic by relaxing you to the bones and allows you to really let go).

XXXX

KL was impossibly hot. I mean sweltering. Coupled with the traffic. The flash floods. The impossibly bad quality of newspaper reporting.

Is this what M really wants to go back to? Hmmmm…….

My emotions have been really running the gamut. Sometimes even looking at something mundane makes me want to weep uncontrollably. I watched Oprah the other day and started sobbing like it was the end of the world.

The wedding was okay, interspersed by the usual politics and high drama that accompanies such events. Tired me out as well.

Also, realized how caustic some people are but they can seriously f*** off. I am not going to give them importance by being pissed off.

No comments:

 
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker