Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tuesday, 10 July

This week sees no respite to this immensely crappy feeling that consumes me. M keeps asking me what I want to eat and all I do is snap back to say NOTHING. Just the thought of food, any food makes me sick.

But must plod on with work. In a way, work is good because it keeps me grounded on something. Otherwise, my mind strays into unwanted regions. I was reading Emma’s Diary yesterday (current pregnancy bible) and wandered into those parts about birthing and subsequently bathing the baby right down to potty training. It gave me a surge of palpitations and left me feeling totally hapless. What have I got myself into? How am I going to ever handle this baby thing? Sprong is going to be a living, breathing being totally dependant on ME.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………………………………

I need to lie down for awhile.

No comments:

 
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker