Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wednesday, 4 July

A rare sunlit morning today. It’s been grey gloom, the wettest Wimbledon since 1982. This is going to be the memory of the last summer here. Sigh.

I have officially banned myself from the kitchen and any form of cooking since coming back from Msia as any food smell triggers a puke fest.

I think all this is taking a toll on M. Last night we had a row about something so trivial it was a real waste of time. I think he tries to sympathize with my condition but finds the task of managing everything else ie cooking, cleaning a bit too much to handle. Ivana the cleaner has gone AWOL this week when I need her most. Must get her to come in at least once next week.

Sigh. 3 more weeks and the first trimester is a done deal. Can’t wait to feel better and maybe start enjoying the pregnancy.

No comments:

 
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker