Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tuesday 3 July

Dear Baby,

The past few days have seen me puking a minimum 3 x a day. Horrible, horrible. It has no timing either, can happen right from the morning till before going to bed.

The only consolation I have is the literature that says that all this nausea means that everything is going okay with you. I am not entirely convinced but nevertheless, have a very matter of fact attitude towards it. I puke, take a few deep breaths and then continue with my editing work.

The editing is going slowly, thanks to the fatigue, nausea and puking. Yesterday, I was terribly light headed to top it all. I have a meeting with A- on Friday and I think that will really set things in motion as to how much editing is going to be needed.

No comments:

 
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker